Wednesday, November 26, 2008

it was jus the beginning...

sabme n elene n me k le...
but we're nt so close lyk
we used to...
it feels lyk even now there is still ppeeps
tokin behind me back like trying to backstab me
but at least my level position is beta den
dem~i gt 78 dey 120+++~but....
i had a feeling it wasnt over yet...
i felt that it was only de beginning...
wa!~ nvm...
i used to say sry even though it wasnt
my fault but now i noe le u wun say sry
for no reason...
wa fed up sia so sad

lets say bout sumtin else!~
dat day we(joey sabme me lester)
go air port send seniors off they will nt be bak till
1st december... miss dem~ T.T
i miss mariyya
i miss alger
i miss kaijun
i miss xinyi(my so called "mum")
wail~~~~
i miss almost everyone hu go korea~
so bored no one chat wif on msn
no one i can confide wif my sorrows!~
haiz.....
dat day in the airport...valerie video
called xinyi and gang
saying she cant make it cos she
promised dem dat she will send dem
off but she din make it
xinyi cried so pitiful T.T
making me feel like crying
funnie thing bout dat day is lester keep
making his hair LOL
even though it was messy he keep looking
at his reflection and make his hair lols
so funny den we took alot of retarded photos
can feel free to view them in my friendster~
http://profiles.friendster.com/chuaweifeng
lala~ only 2 pic though...
k gtg sayo!~

No comments: